Saturday, January 23, 2010

The Swap

We had a successful swap last night. Troy and Daph took Esher and Tristan and we took Aubree. I know it doesn’t sound that fair, but it’s not always that way we also get four kids sometimes this time was just their turn. These girls are just so close and truly love each other so so much. They slept on the same couch all night. All day long they just went from room to room giggling and talking.

Aubree and Paris Sleeping 001 When I left this morning I couldn’t believe how beautiful it looked. I felt like I was in some white fairytale city.

After The Snow 002

We had Korean for lunch today and Thai for dinner. We save a lot of money while on the cleanse but quickly make up for it when we come off. Gary and Jo Ann suggested the movie “Outsource” so we watched it on My Love’s new Blue-Ray DVD player with Netflix steaming or something. It was really cute and made me want to go to India. I have never been but have ALWAYS dreamt of going. When our kids are older, in their late teens, we will have to go because I really want to stay about 3 weeks to a month.

2 comments:

Jennifer Bowman said...

Love these pics and YES we do need to get together! Just yesterday Ronny was saying how much she missed Esher! Lets do lunch! when is good for you?

The Fox Den said...

The updates are great!!! We adore your family!