Today I am leaving my wonderful love with all the kids for the weekend. I am flying to California to drive my sister to Utah for Thanksgiving. My sister had to pick me up late so I got to read my book at the airport, which I didn’t mind at all!! I was given this book “The Time Traveler’s Wife” about a year ago by my wonderful love and still haven’t finished it. I am loving it!! My goal is to try to get as close to done this weekend.
I had to go by and see my grandma since it has been months since I last saw her. It was so nice to visit with her!!! She is just the kindest woman I know!!
Yonap, who refused to look at the camera, introduced us to a new Chinese Restaurant. We always go for Chinese when I am in town. It was really really good!!
So if I lived in Fallbrook I would easily weight about 500lbs. because of this place.
The Donut Pantry has the best donuts in the world..yes way better than Krispy Kreme! My very very favorite is the vanilla sprinkle donuts, but the maple donut is a close second. Because of this place I always end up gaining 10 lbs. before I come home no matter if I am only there for one day.
I usually have 2 donuts for breakfast, and one for lunch and dinner. Everyone knows, so there are usually donuts waiting for me when I arrive. No mystery why I gain so much!
0 comments:
Post a Comment