Today is my birthday but we are not celebrating it until Saturday. My friend Jackie is out of town so I’m helping out by taking her kids today. She hardly ever asks for my help, but is constantly willing to help me, so there was no way I was going to say no when she asked me to babysit today. We didn't plan anything today anyway, so it worked out perfect!
Esher and daddy started the day by shaving…so cute!! I think this is going to be happening a lot.
Gary and Jo Ann came by to pick Esher up fro his birthday lunch and to bring me dinner and a cake. I loved it!!! This cake was just amazing !!! I’m going to gain 10 pounds this weekend I can just know it!! As soon as everyone left I had a piece-Heaven!!! The perfect white cake with butter cream frosting!!!
Esher was so excited to go to lunch with Grandma and Grandpa!!
Abers came and had to hang out with me for about 2 hours before he had somebody fun to play with. All the kids were so excited to be together. Jackie being the most organized and prepared person I know even fixed dinner for her family and us before she left. We had her famous Chili that Paris took 3rd place with. It is so good!!
Tristan entertained us while we ate.
After dinner they all played with Sebastian…he was so happy!
My Wonderful Love lied to me about Josh’s computer breaking down and him not being able to be home until 6:30 or 7. He was off getting this for me..
A gift car from every place he could think of me loving or wanting something from all sticking out of a box full of Chocolate Covered Strawberries, MY FAVORITE!!!
And it didn't end there he also go a haircut. I have been begging him to cut his hair for the last 2 months so he drove all the way to Melissa and Josh’s to get it done as a surprise for me. He was so sad when he hit traffic and wasn’t home until 7 because he was hoping to be done with everything by 6.
I AM SOOOO IN LOVE WITH THIS VERY HANSOME MAN!!!
The kids also made cards for me and gave me tootsie rolls, also another favorite of mine, in the Coke box.
I received so many wonderful phone calls from everyone wishing me a A Happy Birthday and it DEFINITELY was!!!!!
1 comments:
Happy Bday Lisette!!!
Post a Comment