Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Dresser

So My Wonderful Love has worked many many extra hours so we could buy some furniture and a piano that I have been dying to have for the kids. It will be our family Christmas gift. We had budgeted  $350 for dresser drawers for Paris and a bedside table for Esher. We had $500 for a new electric piano from Costco. We had already picked out the one we wanted but we were just waiting for Jared to get paid. On one of my bi-monthly trips to Costco I saw another piano that was just $250 more than or budget, but actually looked like a real piano. I fell madly in love with it!!! So we bought these really cheap dresser drawers and bedside table from Kmart for $90 total and put the extra money towards our beautiful new piano-yeah!!!

Paris wanted to help assemble her dresser, so we did it together. She did this drawer all by herself-I was so proud of my girl!!!

Paris' building her dresser (4) Paris' building her dresser (7) Paris' building her dresser (8)  Paris' building her dresser (10) Paris' building her dresser (11) Paris' building her dresser (2)

Sebastian being the chicken that he is kept running into the laundry room everytime we used the drill. Well, there goes all my hope of having a guard dog when My Love is away on business trips!

Paris' building her dresser

0 comments: