Saturday, April 14, 2012

Setting Up For The 50th

This was our working crew for the set up. Daph was in charge of the decorating and cards and I was in charge of basically everything else.

 

Before we started Jo Ann took us all out to lunch at The Olive Garden

asettign Up For The 50 002

Then it was time to get to work!

asettign Up For The 50 005asettign Up For The 50 006asettign Up For The 50 007asettign Up For The 50 003asettign Up For The 50 008asettign Up For The 50 010asettign Up For The 50 011asettign Up For The 50 012asettign Up For The 50 014asettign Up For The 50 017

One night I got a great idea. Danielle had agreed to make the cake so I asked her if she would replicate the original cake they had on their wedding day. She loved the idea. It looked and tasted incredible. Gary and Jo Ann loved it so much. Danielle only charged us $250 for this cake… what a steal. 

asettign Up For The 50 019

I was in charge of planning, food, sending invitations, cake, aprons for the kids, serving, and keeping Jo Ann sane through the whole thing. Mae made an incredible quilt and Joy made a CD of pictures.

0 comments: