Monday, April 16, 2012

Fixing The Roof With My Dad

I had to get my dad to help me today because they were leaving soon so, we went up to the roof to try and fix it. My dad of course, knew how and we worked up there for about an hour. We got all the spots fixed, and by we I mean my dad….I just handed him the nails and hammer. My dad showed me how to carry a ladder no matter how tall it is by just balancing it and not carrying it. I tried and tried but I still haven't learned how and I have almost killed myself trying many times.

My Dad And I Fixing The Roof 004My Dad And I Fixing The Roof 006My Dad And I Fixing The Roof 008My Dad And I Fixing The Roof 011

I’m so grateful for my dads love, talents and patients with me. HE’S THE BEST DAD EVER!!!

0 comments: