Saturday, December 10, 2011

Paris’ Ballroom Dance Performance

Paris and her friends Avery, Emma, and Anika are all in ballroom together. This was them before the performance being the goofy girls that they are.

Paris Dance Performance 007Paris Dance Performance 006Paris Dance Performance 003Paris Dance Performance 002

When it came time to perform on stage they all did a great job.

Paris Dance Performance 073Paris Dance Performance 068Paris Dance Performance 067Paris Dance Performance 065Paris Dance Performance 059Paris Dance Performance 057Paris Dance Performance 054Paris Dance Performance 050Paris Dance Performance 075

The girls after their dance. Paris got a flower from her grandpa and daddy.

Paris Dance Performance 079Paris Dance Performance 078Paris Dance Performance 077

We were her biggest fans. Paris Dance Performance 081

They 9minus Gary and Jo Ann) all got to meet some of my students from the high school who were there to perform themselves and some were there to watch. I felt so bad because I introduced all the kids and forgot about my wonderful husband until he nudged me and said “What about me?” I felt so bad- I never thought that in my life I would forget him for any reason. What a terrible wife!

0 comments: