Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I Miss The Beach!!

This is the one thing I wanted to do more than anything-GO TO THE BEACH!!! I really do miss it a lot. Yes, the mountains are very beautiful here in Utah, but the beach is just as beautiful and I miss it!

At the Beach 008 At the Beach 007 At the Beach 006 At the Beach 005

We only had one body board so we used a snow sled as another body board…it worked just great!

 At the Beach 034At the Beach 003 At the Beach 002

The only draw back is that the water is very cold, but the kids still played in it.

At the Beach 001

Our Aunt Norma and her family and my brother and his family also joined us.

At the Beach 010At the Beach 045  At the Beach 040 At the Beach 020

Marlee is just so cute in her new bathing suite!!!

At the Beach 032 At the Beach 029  

The kids just loved playing in the sand.

At the Beach 037  At the Beach 031

So Cute!!

At the Beach 027 At the Beach 026 At the Beach 024  At the Beach 021

Charlotte painted Tristan’s nails. I loved how they showed through the sand.

At the Beach 019 At the Beach 013 At the Beach 012

Esher and Tristan decided to dig a really really deep hole during which Esher fell asleep for about an hour.

At the Beach 048 At the Beach 047

I just love listening to the ocean waves, enjoying the warmth from the sun, talking to my family, and watching all the kids just play and play.

                           It was just the best day!!!

0 comments: