Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter Morning

My wonderful love is still in The Philippines so in my morning, his very late at night, we had the kids come down to see their Easter Baskets. I say “we” because my love was on the WebCam watching the whole thing. I tried to stay at $20 a baskets but I think it was more like $27. It was so much fun shopping for cute things that each of them would love. We have only done baskets twice before because I never grew up with baskets only Easter Egg Hunts so I never thought of it. It was so fun watching their faces light up every few seconds over $1-$4 gifts.

Easter Morning 001

                                       Paris’ Basket

                      Everything peace and lime green!

 Easter Morning 004

                                         Esher’s Basket

                       Everything Sports and shooting things.

 Easter Morning 003

                                         Tristan’s Basket

                          Everything cute, flowery and pink.

 Easter Morning 002

I video taped the whole thing so we only have these few picture…..where’s my photographer when I need him- I miss my love SOOOO MUCH!!!

  Easter Morning 006Easter Morning 007Easter Morning 005

0 comments: