Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day

 

I saw this sweater and I had to buy it for Tristan.

Christmas Morning 001Christmas Morning 003Christmas Morning 004Christmas Morning 005Christmas Morning 011

My Love got a cup and popcorn bucket for the year at Cinemark

Christmas Morning 016Christmas Morning 019Christmas Morning 021Christmas Morning 024

Sebastian loved his new toys

Christmas Morning 025Christmas Morning 031Christmas Morning 033

Paris got Tristan the cutest gloves and head band.

Christmas Morning 037Christmas Morning 040Christmas Morning 042Christmas Morning 068

Tristan made all of us the cutest pillows!

Christmas Morning 064Christmas Morning 065Christmas Morning 067

Paris made everyone some cotton candy

Christmas Morning 070Christmas Morning 071

Victoria got to ride around on her new bike.

Christmas Morning 073Christmas Morning 079

When my cousin Anna and her family came over we played one of the games I had wanted them to play the night before but she had arrived too late. They are super religious and couldn’t leave until mass was over. We played the Left/Right game.

Christmas Morning 084Christmas Morning 088Christmas Morning 089Christmas Morning 095

Anna was so sweet and gave each of the kids a hat.

Christmas Morning 107Christmas Morning 108

Marlee won The Hungry Hippo game and she had the kids playing it all day.

Christmas Morning 104Christmas Morning 110Christmas Morning 113

The rest of the day was spent lounging around eating tamales and donuts.

That night I noticed my sister’s view from her bedroom window at sunset. I just love this house!!

Christmas Day (1)

                        It was a perfect Christmas Day!

0 comments: