The boys all went out gambling and drinking last night for Omar’s bachelor party. My Love decided not to go so he could continue working on the marriage ceremony. Omar and Ozzy both ended up winning some money. While playing the last hand Omar put it all in at the encouragement of Ozzy and his friends. Ozzy made the comment”Just do it dude it’s all over tomorrow anyway.” The guy next to him says “Why are you getting married tomorrow?” When they said yes the guys replied with a look of disappointment and told him not to do it, that it wasn’t worth it.
We all spent the night at my sister’s new place, mom and dad’s third house, and just hung out, talked and ate breakfast together. I love hanging out with my sibling. One thing I really love about them is how much they play with my kids. I don’t remember any uncles playing any games with us. I asked My Love about it and he didn’t either. It really cool that they do. Esher was in absolute heaven the whole weekend playing catch and video games with Iain and his uncles.
I have to admit it… Jubilee is just the sweetest baby. She reminds me a lot of Tristan as a baby. She is happy anywhere doing anything you want…so so sweet and beautiful. I’m so happy we all got to meet her.
Tristan just loved being around her. Jubilee is so awesome she didn’t mind Sebastian at all. Actually she loved him because she is in the pulling hair stage and Sebastian was her favorite. Sebastian, on the other hand, would try to avoid her at all costs. She is so impressive too on the floor rolling around. Not once did she hit her head on the tile as she rolled around. She is such a smart little girl!
Well it was time to go get the girl’s hair done. I was so surprised when it ended up costing $130 for both girls. They looked awesome but I think I could have done it for free.
0 comments:
Post a Comment