This was by far the most beautiful wedding I have ever been to in my life. The grounds and reception hall were all just gorgeous.
They had their first dance.
My love made it a point to make sure that Charlotte's mom felt comfortable because she was really having a hard time with Charlotte’s dad because he was walking her down the aisle even though he had abandoned them when she was little. My husband is such a great guy!!!
Tristan absolutely loved her dress! She twirled, spun, and ran everywhere.
Paris was just stunning but a little more calm. We had someone do their hair so they looked extra beautiful!
Esher spent most of his time helping out the DJ and learning all about the job. The DJ came up to Jared at the end of the night and told him what amazing kids we had and how impressed he was on their polite manners. We were very proud of them all.
We all went outside for pictures.
Then it was time to dance.
My cousins Nayeli and Aramara loved dancing with Esher.
Then it was time to cut the cake…yum yum my favorite part!
Marlee walked around the whole table blowing out the candles.
the cake was gorgeous!
Then we all went back to the dance floor.
Everyone kept commenting on what a nice and kind guy I married. I loved hearing it because it is so very very true. My aunt Beba pulled me aside and told me how luck I was ….I couldn't agree more!!!
And he is extremely HANDSOME too!!!!
They had a toast and a song from one of their friends.
Then Esher sang a song that I video taped but I don’t have any pictures of now. My aunt Irma came running up to me to tell me how funny that at my sealing reception, just 15 years ago, Omar played the clarinet for us and here my son sang for them. It was really cool and I’m so proud of my boy for singing in front of everyone!
Then the party started to wind down, but not before Aramara, the opera singer in the family, sang a song that Omar and Charlotte danced to. She has an incredible voice!
Then it was time to say good-bye with bubbles.
It was an amazing night and the funnest wedding ever!
0 comments:
Post a Comment