Saturday, May 19, 2012

The Bet

I cleaned these kids closets. Tristan said she could keep it clean all year and I told her there was no way she could. So we made a little bet… I would pay her $100 at Christmas time if she kept her closet looking this good the whole time. Esher heard us talking and wanted in on the bet too. I took pictures of both their closets so they could say that they had no idea what I meant when they lost.

The Bet with Tristan And Esher 001The Bet with Tristan And Esher 002The Bet with Tristan And Esher 003The Bet with Tristan And Esher 004The Bet with Tristan And Esher 005

Tristan is a messy girl but she really likes seeing her drawers and closet clean and takes pride in doing it, but she is very messy. I was betting on the very messy part,but  apparently she was focusing on the $100 part.*

 

***To my very very big surprise she actually made it to Christmas and has kept it organized beyond that.  Esher made it too!  So, $200 later there closets look great!!!

0 comments: