Saturday, May 26, 2012

Preston’s Wedding

Jared’s second cousin Preston was married today at the Manti Temple. This was my first time to this temple and I am in love!!! There is so much history in this temple and everything inside of it is incredible!!

Manti 007

The kids loved it because they were able to roll down this hill while we spent an hour doing pictures.

Preston's Wedding In Manti (1)Preston's Wedding In Manti (5)Preston's Wedding In Manti (8)Preston's Wedding In Manti (10)Preston's Wedding In Manti (21)Preston's Wedding In Manti (14)

Before the reception we drove around this little town and found this funny sign down most streets. This is seriously the smallest town ever so I‘m not surprised that ATV’s are everywhere.

Preston's Wedding In Manti (24)

Cassidie’s family is extremely wealthy but you would never know it. There house is a nice size but nothing over the top. There cars, clothes and furniture are all normal and a little underdone if you ask me. They are super super down to earth. Everyone involved in the wedding was hired not because of their incredible reputation or because they are the best and most expensive. They were hired because they needed the work or they were in need of help somehow so they gave them a job during the wedding. To me everything was beautiful but just normal. This is how I want to be if I am ever blessing with an excessive amount of money. And the best part was that Cassidie was totally on board. Preston is really marrying into an awesome family!!. I love that Jessica was friends with Cassidie first and was the one to introduce them, so the sister-in-law relationship is awesome!

Preston's Wedding In Manti (19)Preston's Wedding In Manti (26)

0 comments: