Sunday, January 15, 2012

Settlers Of Catan

I have been wanting to make this Strawberry Shortcake I saw on line so tonight we have a game and dessert night. The dessert was incredible! As we explained the game to the kids I thought that for sure Tristan would have the hardest time picking up on the strategy of it all. She surprised us all and kicked all of our butts by a lot!!! It was so cute because she kept saying “What's the next plan?”  to herself every time she built something. I was very impressed with her! I might not have to worry about her when she gets older as much as I think Smile.

Playing Settlers Of Catan (8)Playing Settlers Of Catan (5)Playing Settlers Of Catan (3)

                                       Our Little Winner

Playing Settlers Of Catan (2)

I’m really loving this 9am church time. We have so much time for everything. It was so hard when they were little and I had to be up a couple times a night but now I LOVE IT!!!

0 comments: