Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Paris-A Young Woman

Paris is the only girl to go into Young Women this year from our ward so tonight's meeting was all for Paris. It was the coolest thing. All the girls talked about Paris and how excited they were to have her join them. They even had her favorite cupcake- Red Velvet. It was such an amazing night for her and us. How I wish my grandfather had joined the church many many years ago when the missionaries came to his home in Tijuana, Mexico. Then I could have been part of a group like this and maybe had avoided many bad decisions and situations in my life. I pray with all my heart that my sweet girls gets all good things from these girls and builds her testimony to be strong enough to want to serve a mission so someone like my grandfather can hear about this amazing church from my daughter!

Paris' Introduction to Young Women's (1)

0 comments: