I love many many things about my husband but this is one of the cutest things about him that I love. He enters every single contest that he possibly can. He has won concert tickets, shirts, game tickets, money, golf balls, key chains and lots more things I can’t remember at the moment. His latest contest he is trying to win is a years worth of burritos from his favorite place Mountain West Burrito. All you have to do is take a picture of you and your burrito ever time you come in and the owner will pick the most devoted customer. Here are just a very very small number of the pictures he submitted. I wish I had them all but these are the only ones I could find on his phone.
One person took a picture of himself and a burrito skydiving so, My Love is worried that he is going to be the winner.
PS-We found out a month later that yes he was the winner.
That’s okay My Love was a little sad but he loved every single burrito he ate. Can’t wait to see his next contest entry-he’s just adorable!!!
1 comments:
Mmmmm....yymmmmmmyyyy (sorry, mouth full)
Post a Comment