Thursday, March 4, 2010

Swim Lesson

Yes, it is that time of the year again and all of our kids are in swim lessons. Jackie and I again signed up our kids together, okay Jackie did all the work I just paid for my kids.

These are the kids that are together.

Swim Lessons 003 Swim Lessons 002 Swim Lessons 001

Aber’s doesn’t have one of our kids in his class with him but he quickly made a friend before the class even started.

Swim Lessons 004

I just love taking pictures of them swimming!

Swim Lessons 060Swim Lessons 072 Swim Lessons 067 Swim Lessons 066Swim Lessons 005Swim Lessons 053 Swim Lessons 049Swim Lessons 014 Swim Lessons 047   Swim Lessons 036 Swim Lessons 033 Swim Lessons 030 Swim Lessons 012Swim Lessons 043Swim Lessons 041Swim Lessons 044

This was the only smile we would see out of Aber’s for the next 4 lessons. He was freezing most of the time and hates to get his face in the water.

Discovery Park 022 Swim Lessons 055 Swim Lessons 022 Swim Lessons 019 Swim Lessons 026

On the second day of swim lessons it looked like this as we were leaving the pool.

Swim Lessons 074 Swim Lessons 073

Jackie and I aren’t optimistic about any of our kids passing. Last year only Esher and Naomi passed.

0 comments: