Sunday, August 9, 2009

Our Last Day In Cedar

We woke up way too late for breakfast so we walked to IHOP for some grub. We all played I Spy before our food came and My Love beat me almost every time…I must not be very observant!

Last Day in Cedar 012 Last Day in Cedar 002 Last Day in Cedar 003 Last Day in Cedar 005 Last Day in Cedar 007

The night before I was playing Bejeweled on My Love’s iPhone trying to beat my highest level (15), so by the time Esher and I walked across the street to Mc Donald’s to get ice cream and play in the play area, it was closed. All I have to say is video games are evil! I felt so bad that I had done this I promised him I would take him on our way out of town. Oh and I reached level 23 this morning while everyone was still sleeping…I’m addicted to it just like Jo Ann.

So the kids played while My Love and I played cards..I love doing this with him!!!

 Last Day in Cedar 044 Last Day in Cedar 013 Last Day in Cedar 014 Last Day in Cedar 017 Last Day in Cedar 018 Last Day in Cedar 020 Last Day in Cedar 023 Last Day in Cedar 024 Last Day in Cedar 025 Last Day in Cedar 027 Last Day in Cedar 028 Last Day in Cedar 029 Last Day in Cedar 030 Last Day in Cedar 035 Last Day in Cedar 041Last Day in Cedar 036 Last Day in Cedar 037 Last Day in Cedar 038 Last Day in Cedar 039 Last Day in Cedar 040

The ride home was perfect. We listened to music and talked about everything and nothing (my favorite topics) while the kids watched a movie. We love that The Shakespearian Festival is one of our family traditions We are already set for next year-yeah!!!

1 comments:

jaredean said...

See, you missed out on spending time with your son doing something he wanted to do to get a high score - but where are you now with that high score? Erased thanks to the new phone - so, that will teach you - high scroes don't last, but dissapointing your son is eternal :-)