Friday, August 21, 2009

1st Grade

Tristan will now be  in school all day. I can’t believe this day is already here. They had construction on the main road to the school so we parked our car and walked up into the school instead of fighting with the traffic.

Tristan's First Day Of 1st Grade 022  Tristan's First Day Of 1st Grade 002 Tristan's First Day Of 1st Grade 005 Tristan's First Day Of 1st Grade 006 Tristan's First Day Of 1st Grade 007

This is her teacher Mrs. Anderson…we already love her!!!

 Tristan's First Day Of 1st Grade 009 Tristan's First Day Of 1st Grade 013 Tristan's First Day Of 1st Grade 014 Tristan's First Day Of 1st Grade 016 Tristan's First Day Of 1st Grade 017

Tristan’s friend Silver is in her class and they even sit next to each other-yeah!!

 Tristan's First Day Of 1st Grade 020

I am so proud of my little T-Rex for being so brave and excited to go to school all day. This whole summer she wouldn’t leave my side so I thought this day would be full of tears and threats, but instead it is full of smiles, hugs and kisses. She is such an amazing girl!!!!

Tristan's First Day Of 1st Grade 021

I had to have one last look. I just love My Tristan so much!!!

1 comments:

jaredean said...

I'm so glad she has Mrs. Anderson - what a perfect transition from KinderG with Marylnn...she was all smiles and i think each year she will have more and more kids she knows in each grade to make her more and more comfortable...