Sunday, November 4, 2012

Chicago For My Birthday Without Me

My sweet love and his brother have meeting in Chicago this week with Riddle so I get to be alone for my birthday day. Thank goodness I’m not one of those girls that care but it ended up being an incredible week for him.

Coming Home (2)Chicago Bound (1)

Dusty met them there for the meeting.

Chicago Bound (2)Happy Birthday To Me

They ate super yummy food.

Chicago Bound (3)Chicago Bound (4)

And because my sweet love doesn’t have any business casual clothes and one of his black dress shoe’s sole was detached Dusty made him buy new clothes and shoes. Since Troy was with him Jared just bought him new clothes too. They headed for the mall.

Love This Guy (1)

At Banana Republic he bought this very very cool outfit.

New Clothes

When he got home I didn’t love the sweater so we returned it while they were having a half off sale on everything in the store.

So he ended up with two more pants, a sweater,and two shirts for just $125 more plus the return of the sweater. It was like Christmas!!!

More Clothes

Now my handsome love has 3 nice business casual outfits, but no new black shoes. He did get to go to Nordstrom's and buy some new super sweet brown shoes.

Love This Guy (2)

OH…. how I Love THIS  guy!!!!

0 comments: