We have known there were mice in the house but today when I was putting away the dishes I actually saw one of them. The kids wanted to keep it as a pet, My Love wanted to put it outside, and I wanted it DEAD!
This was our last game. Today was Helton T-shirt day so we all got a purple T-shirt-yay! We left two at the house for Price & Mae.
Rutledge signed a ball for Esher and Paris. My Love was nice enough to tell Rutledge that I was in love with him.
We had split seats tonight. My Love and Esher were behind the Rockies dugout right behind the owner’s seats and the girls and I had seat back in our usually place from yesterday. Ed The Ump was able to get two seats next to him for the boys. Ed loved Esher and so did all the people around him. Eric Young throw Esher a ball but My Love didn’t get a picture. They loved their seats because they got to see everyone coming into the dugout.
Towards the end of the night we joined them. Before going down to them we went and sat on the purple seat…the ones that indicate you are 1 mile above sea level. I didn’t have a camera so I didn’t get a picture of it.
On the way back to our car via the shuttle.
While waiting for the shuttle.
Another very fun night!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment