This year Paris is learning how to decorate cakes instead of taking art class. This was her final project. She is getting so so good!!!
I was so proud of her in her classes because she was the only kid there and she was fine with it. At first I was so worried to leave her there alone thinking she would need me, but as she showed me years ago in preschool she really is a very confident and independent girl. I love that about her!! She can be put in any situation alone and she feels fine. At her age and even sometimes now I am still nervous about things like this but not my princess. My theory is that this is exactly our job as parents to teach our kids not to need us every minute. We want them to be independent! We all still need our parents from time to time but for the most part we must find our own way and her she is showing me she can over and over again Love it and her very much!!! So when she moves to France to become a great chef I shouldn’t move with her just to make sure she is fine …right-yicks!
She loved her teacher!
This was one of her creations earlier that month. My favorite was the bird!
0 comments:
Post a Comment