What a fun day we had today. Everyone had at least one friend at Seven Peaks and it was absolutely the very best day.
I just love how much fun Seven Peaks can actually be, but the thing that made it the best was having daddy there!!!
Esher has wanted to go on the Toilet Bowl ride forever (the blue one on the left), but there is no way I would ever take him so today was his day to do it. When they got to the bottom Esher wasn’t quite big enough but daddy said “Lets just try it and see if they let us anyway.” He knew how long it had been since Esher wanted to do it. When they go to the top the attendant hesitated for a minute and just let them go anyway. HE LOVED IT!!!!
Esher was so excited to tell me all about it he ran right past me. When I called to him he just kept running straight into the pool. I didn't’ think anything of it and kept walking towards My Love to see how it went. when we walked back together to the pool Esher was gone. All the other kids were there except for Esher. I had just seen him there so I looked at the top where the slides are and he wasn't here. We rounded up the kids and told them they couldn’t leave this area until we got back. My Love and I were just starting to talk about dividing up the park when around the corner Esher came running straight into my arms almost in tears. He was talking a million miles an hour trying to tell us what had happened.
This is what happened:
When he got to the pool he didn’t see any one of us so he ran to our stuff. When he got there no one was there so he started to get a little scared. Next he ran to the wave pool, as he looked around he started to feel a panic in his heart. At that moment he thought ”I should say a prayer.” (I am so so grateful that this was his thought. Oh, how many bad things I probably could have avoided in my younger life if only I had thought to pray. I was so so proud of my sweet boy for turning to Heavenly Father in his little time of need. They really are listening!!!!) When he was done saying his prayer he thought to go back to the original pool where we all were before he went on the slide with daddy. That’s when he found us telling the kids we would be right back and he ran straight into my arms. With a few tears in his eyes he told us the whole story. My Love and I gave him the biggest hug and explained to him that he had done everything perfectly. We talked about the next step he would have taken if we had not been there and told him how proud we were of him! We love this boy so so much!!!!
We all went back to having fun-it really was a fun fun day!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment