My Love’s second cousin Jessica was married today at the Salt Lake Temple. At the ceremony I learned so much about the temple. Their sealer was just amazing!!!
Nicole helped us out so much by bringing the kids with her to Salt Lake so we could attend the ceremony. The kids loved it because the lady of the house they were staying at had candy everywhere.It’s so weird to think that she can drive my kids around. I think the last time we saw her she was about Paris’ age.
We were all so happy for them!
We all did pictures.
Her Grandparents
Her Family
His family
Our Family
The Bride’s Maids
The shoes
This is the best group picture we have… when everyone was getting ready for the group picture.
Our kids were so good during the whole thing.
It really is a vey beautiful temple and the gorgeous detail is abundant.
We were all starving so we headed for The Garden Room at the top of The Joseph Smith Building. We had about 4 hours to kill before the reception.
I love this picture of our kids with a grandparent. Paris was probably talking away at a million miles an hour and Esher was asking a million questions.
This building is also full of architectural beauty.
The view was so beautiful we had to take pictures.
We found out that Grandma Fay (Gary’s Mom) loved The Garden Room because when she was newly married she and Grandpa Archie would come here to danced the night away under the stars. The roof is now retractable and in those days they didn't have a roof at all.
Since back in the days they have made it into a very yummy restaurant.
Oraelia is such a cutie and she is so good.
What a funny picture of T-rex.
Since we still had so much time to kill we just slowly worked our way back to the car.
Paris helped fill up the time finding spot to take pictures of herself.
This was the coolest fountain, but it was freezing.
At the reception My Love played photographer until the real one showed up and DJ.
They had a separate ring exchange ceremony, like we did, at our wedding for people who couldn’t be in the temple.
When Price heard that we were exchanging rings he was very offended because we had not bought our rings at Shane Company where he works. He knew we had gone to look at them before we were engaged and also knew we didn’t buy any. We had never told him that I almost barfed looking at all those overpriced bling bling rings who are not me. I had already heard stories at SUU of girls refusing to marry any man that couldn’t afford to buy them their dream ring of $4000 or more. Those stories just made me so mad. And here I was in the room where the world tells us “true love” is measured. I could hardly breath! We had forgotten to tell Price that we had found our perfect rings at a novelty shop in Cedar City called The Wiz. Our rings both match and mine cost $5 and My love’s ring cost $9. We loved them the minute we saw them! When we explained it to him he felt so much better about the whole thing.
Then the eating and….
Dancing began
Don’t they look like dancing ghost?
All Esher wanted to do all night was dance with Jessica. Our boy is just like his daddy-he is a very very good dancer with all kinds of awesome moves!
He would take small breaks for some water but that was about it. He danced all night!
Tristan’s favorite dance partner is daddy. She would grab him for all of her favorite songs and take him away from his DJ-ing duties.
Then it was time to send them off under a sea of sparklers.
Have I mentioned today how much I love my dear husband. He is always doing cute things like this towards me even when he is busy doing other things. He is always making sure I’m doing well and that I know he is thinking of me . I just love him so very very much!!!
It was such a fun wedding. This is the first Mormon wedding, besides ours, where I have actually seen people dance. At our wedding the dance floor was full until the minute we were all kicked out which was about 5 hours too soon for my family.
0 comments:
Post a Comment